throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


TheWayHome
Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 6/06/2009 07:00:00 PM

Saturday doesn't feel like Saturday. At times when you have school on Monday- Friday, weekdays just feeeel soooo good. But now during the holidays I can't really distinguish weekends from weekdays.

To me, the only days I'm well aware of is Wednesday which is PROJECT RUNWAY DAYS DUH!

Irregardless, I was doing Amaths with Kristy before she decided to leave me for her BBQ and in less than 1hrs of studying, I was alone. In Starbucks. Yet I still managed to complete 1/4 of the homework before leaving :D

That was when the feeling struck! (note: yingli being melodramatic here)
Ok, you know sometimes when you are out and you have this odd feeling that you are going to bump into some people? Well I had it! and met 4 randomest people on my way home ...

In order:

1. Vivien Chua : Met her just as I missed my train on the platform.( saw it zooming away even after I ran like mad ) Made a silly pose infront of her.

2. Zoey ( not our class one, the notorious one) Saw her in the train all dressed in black. Tried not to have eyecontact. No conversation of course.

3. Yuebin and Nicolette: Met them in bus stop, uttered 2 idiotic lines and saw 186 from the distance, had a chopped conversation.

Well my journey home was sure more eventful :D