throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


theremains
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 6/24/2009 12:41:00 PM

The June holidays has ende officially today. :( Time really is a bit cruel. It felt like just yesterday when it was Clean and Green Day and Kaimin was smoothing the front door while I blurly kicked the bucket. ( note: not figurative sense of course! I literally kicked the bucket of dirty water by accident)


Raining now at my house so its making me feel a little dreamy.. :D Btw my neighbour and dad just returned from H1n1 infected countries! Hong Kong and Japan respectively. FWAH! I am taking my temperature while typing! Both brought back amusing objects. My neighbour gotten something rather incredible... Its something round, big and relativly smooth... With red covering.. HAHA alright it's an apple!



( the sharp difference)



BUT ITS NOT ANY APPLE seriously, the apple is SUMO SIZE. I never seen such a gigantic apple before, the sheer size of it looked rather comical! It cant even fit in to a plastic container...

Anyways can you guess another object?

( TADA!)

BUT WAIT dont get me wrong...! ITs actually marshmallows inside LOL my cousin threw one pack at me and intially and well I dodged la. !