throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


SchmwakSixteen
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 6/30/2009 10:49:00 AM

I can believe that I'm 16 yet why is the Earth's still spinning? It should have stopped for me. (You wish) I woke up at friggin 4am to chiong my Geography and yet ultimately got high listening to MJ music. I can even pose like him!

HAHA BUT IM FEELING MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER! Despite the fact that there is no celebration nor cake, I feel truly happy! Honestly. When I was 12, I used to imagine that 16 was going to be a crazy part of my life, NOW THAT IM 16 I feel that 21 should be the start of my crazy life. (Note: I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just blabbing)

What craziest things I've done in the 16 years of my life :
  • Drank ice tea mixed with Heineken and tobacco sauce
  • Stick out my tongue at random unknown person
  • Pick up dancing for more than a year
  • Tried to sucker punch somebody but didn't anticipate that they will dodged. (Failure fight)
  • Traumatise little irritating kids
  • Traumatise MRT passengers
  • Act lesbian
  • Know the meaning of a twink. ( dont go find out)

What I'm proud about after 16 years:

  • Knowing my friends of course!
  • My long hair
  • Travel to one place to another without getting lost/confused/calling Zoey for navigation
  • Talking to strangers
  • Being a literature student ( the only subject I can tolerate nowadays)
  • My long hair
  • My loooong hair
  • ( ok i should stop here)

Er RANDOM NOTE : I want to go see Steve Mcurry ( sp?) exhibition do you know where is it? Plus the mona lisa exhitbition too!

On a side note, since I'm 16 now, I plan to:

  • Continue dancing!! YANPING YOU WIN.
  • Learn a language
  • Do something to make my hair look better
  • Play badminton on saturdays/ sundays (MY DARLING PARTNER REMEMBER!) or any form of exercise that enable me to
  • Grow taller
  • Grow thinner ( ITS POSSIBLE)
  • Get $$ to fund my above plans ( but have no ideas yet)

But all these are long term plans for the short terms ones are dead depressing as they consists of something along the lines of studying. EW.

Thank you for the well wishes! (from various people through sms to facebook to verbal) and dodobird for the gift. It was unexpected.

2 more days to end of exams!

2 more days to trixy birthday!

3 more days till Chinese 'O's

4 more days to shopping!

16 more days to the biggest event of the year :D:D