throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


neverendingpileofwork
Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 6/07/2009 09:44:00 PM

I failed!! I cant possibly complete all my homework before the first week :( :( :(:( :( :(

I still left 1/2 of amaths homework and all emaths that is not in the papers (which means prelim book and green assessment book )

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

oh shit and chemistry!!! FWAH WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!!

PLUS : to make matters worse I feel like I've been not losing any weight yet!!! Despite running ?!! what is wrong with me!! ROAR! So angry now.. and watching Ong Bak fight on television makes me feel like punching something too!! *punches furiously on orange squashy pillows*

SNIFF I NEED TO COMPLETE ALL BY MONDAY!! ITS A VOW!! Shimin if you are reading this now, you are my witness!