throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


nasilemaknostalgia
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 6/14/2009 09:39:00 PM

How many people know where Queenstown Stadium is? *10 hands raised*
How many know how to enter the road along there and furthur in? *6 hands raised*
How many people know there is a market there? *4 hands raised*

HAHA :D to those people who doesn't know there is a hawker centre there so please go explore especially during the Sundays mornings. Confirm can find me there ! We never fail to go there one lorh! My grandmother stall has just reopened! OK let me give you a bit of back story first : every since I was born my family has gone to that Mei Ling Street Hawker Centre there every Sundays mornings to help out :D because my grandmother worked there. However last year gahmen wanted to upgrade it and hence my ah ma stopped working for about 18 months .

BUT YESTERDAY, she reopened HAHAHA the waves of nostalgia again! and I get to meet my fav cousins once more! I happily when there to help clean plates/fried eggs/ eat nasi lemak again! FWAH you know, ever since she stopped working in her nasi lemak store, I stopped eating nasi lemak LEH! like for real! Even if I happened to eat, its not I order one!

万岁 the reopening!