throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


I'llgowithyou Onshipsacrossthesea
Thursday, June 25, 2009 @ 6/25/2009 03:46:00 PM

Listening to "Con Te Partiro" (bet it sounds cheem here but the english version actually " Time To Say Goodbye" ) FWAH I bet you hear it before, just that the italian version sounds much more grand-like!

HEY MAYBE TRIXY WE SHOULD GO LEARN ITALIAN INSTEAD OF FRENCH? *slaps mental self*

ok but anyways, need to focus now on amaths! By the way my house is infested with 小强 (cockroach) !!!!!Look what happened when I was at my most vulnerable state!

Me :" 老妈!快点来got 小强!!!”( take note I was bathing and clutching onto the shower and towels..!)


Mother: " 你不会自己抓 meh 你是大强!”

I totally gave her the WTH look. Her joke was not funny and I was serious desperate not to mention semi-nude. ROAR !