throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


!(#*pissed.
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 6/14/2009 08:39:00 PM

I wasted my entire day and is now feeling extremely pissed. For i could have been studying instead. Really had to slap myself for poor judgements.

Sigh, my dad had just flew to China/HK which I really disapproved and protested heavily ( it was ignored ) because the H1N1 virus is quite serious over there . ROAR just hope he is fine and can come back asap... SNIFF.

and I'm not even celebrating Father's Day with him. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

PAPA I MISS YOU ROAR WHY U GO THERE!?

My mother on the other hand ( i know i didn't use on one hand but who cares!) is trying to break her record of Mahjong marathon i suppose, now that the MAN is not at home =.=...

On a side note, :
It's been a exactly 26 hours since I not used facebook. ROCK ON! and I'm alive and kicking! Jasmine, I sent you my most sincere apologies : I cannot log in and add you as friend. BUT DO NOT FRET our friendship do not need my online confirmation, as it is way more deeper, more meaningful and more environmentally friendly (does not make sense I know.) than a click of a button that says : Add Jas as friend.



THE RESILIENCE IS ON.