throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


RamblingOnandOn
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 6/05/2009 04:00:00 PM

I just realise I am rather lifeless. Taking quizzes on facebook to waste time. WHAT IS THIS ?! I AM A PRODUCTIVE PERSON! Its not my fault that they are super addictive... Just returned from muah 21 year old cousin party. (who when through great length to pull it off.. it was super exaggerated, over the top and included a limousine to fetch her---I was like SHOCKED ) Friggin tired now especially the initial rush to get an outfit.

DODOBIRD SENT ME PICTURES SO I CAN PUT HERE! hahahahahahahahaha ok have to start completing amaths homework now! CAN U BELIEVE IT I COMPLETE ALL EMATHS PAPERS ! IN 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!! despite using an oh-i-am-in-radian-mode-and-plan-to-make-u-angry calculator.

Maybe my wish of completing all holiday homework in the 1st weeek is going to be true afterall! Facebook you suck!


UPDATE: there was a response from dodobird.. and here it is! We exhaust our stamina just by walking over there. Bloody shopping centre which is so huge but has nothing much at all.. dont be conned by its exterior!