throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Meh
Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 6/19/2009 07:25:00 PM

I am a total sucker for useless clothes. Honestly. My wardrobe is completely filled with ridiculous outfits that can only be worn unless our little island rains or is extremely cold. However, I appeared not to realise this until today as I went studying with stick-thin Esther (CHAIRMAN). Knowing that she is going to turn out looking rather over-top ( as in compared to my other friends mah :D ) I decided to ( let me quote her words) "make a FASH statement" too!

That was when I realise my wardrobe has like so much more choice of clothes to wear during cold weather!!!Therefore, here is the list of outfits which varies with the weather- you will be surprised by the drastic change or even clothes that I actually owned:


1. Blouse + Jeans + Sneakers = Bright shiny morning

2. Floral Dress + Flats = Nearing hot afternoon

3. Trench!!! + Maryjanes = RAIN!!

4. Trench!! + Scarf + Maryjanes = As the rain became heavier...

5. Jacket + Random top + Skirt + Heels = WHEN RAIN SUDDENLY STOP!

FWAH ! ! I was so miserable when the rain stopped :( meaning that I can't wear my trench, ooooh no more mysterious feel *Slap myself* ( like duh or else everyone would see me as a freak! )

Guess what Chairman turned up in?

Leather Jacket + Shiny Pants + Sneakers + Very cool T-shirt. WOW. Considering what I wore, (JUST CONSIDERING WHAT I WORE) I mentally felt like we dressed like a lesbian couple! SERIOUS! But who cares! I thought we both looked rather cool!

Anyways the holidays are ending like ending !! :( I would definitely missed sleeping late, eating breakfast with twice the amount of time I usually do and BIG BANG!)

OH and wanted to share we you people something that got me laughing non stop when Dodogo! showed me the video.



The dancing was quite *cough* well done but that is because there were so many backup dancers or so I thought until I realised they were all members of a band! HOW TO SPLIT THEIR PAYCHECK ? Plus there was some quite fat looking guy leh! How come can be in idol group? *faint* But anyway the song was VERY funny like tacky kind! Tried imitating their moves and I decided that Wondergirls dance move was easier.

11 more days to somebody's birthday!
HINT HINT.
At the meanwhile: Happy Birthday Yue Ru!
"Live like you never dance and dance like you never lived!"
Happy Birthday Belinda !
"Wishing you never ending joy in your sweet sixteen!"
I brought you something!