throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


entertainment
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 6/26/2009 02:30:00 PM

This is going to be a rather long post. Had a rather shitty day today after my Amaths paper, I never felt angrier than ever at my own stupidity. But I would like to sent my condolences first to none other than the KING OF POP. ( BTW the first part would be mainly on him, so skipped if you don't want to hear about him)it) Michael Jackson had just been announced dead today and obviously, I felt tremendously shocked and upset. Heard it over the radio when coming to school and I knew it was going to be a bad start... ROAR.






( One of his best selling album, Thriller)


Before the Jacko turned slightly Wacko ( with his bleaching of skin, nose surgery and court cases) I must admit I did listen and like a few of his songs.( LIKE WHO HASN'T, Beat It AND Thriller was crazily addictive !) After all the moonwalk is something I really really, wanted to learn when I attended dance lessons last 2 years ago. He was iconic, but sadly left alittle too soon. Unlike other singers, Michael Jackson was not really my type so I won't totally know all his songs but he did made an IMPACT ( and plenty of money) in the musical world so definitely earning my respect :D.

I think the fact that was his life was rather (how should I put it) complicated to begin with. Compared to those wanna-be, his childhood and heavily scrutinised life was fitting for the entertainment industry. It was like he was MEANT to do something BIG.


( Talk about defying gravity)

Check list :

1. Childhood abuse ( check!)
2. Raw real talent ( check!)
3. Rags to riches story ( check ! )
4. Cool slick striking dance move ( check!)
5. Theme park of his own ( check!)
6. Controversial issues more than 5 ( check!)
7. Unique face features ( DUH! check!)

In the end, MJ despite all the money earned, well, is still human. Death caught up with him and he just cant "beat it". To me, the only time I really see him as a sensational singer was when he's up on stage, that when I think he felt truly alive.

RIP MJ ! (Look at this astonishing MV from his music.. Quite intriguing as the gansta start dancin) Go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkGOiS75Lwk&feature=related I cant put it up here due to restrictions.


On a happier note, there are some movies up looking forward to! The first is HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!!!! ( P.s I cant find any nice move poster on it yet so no pictures.)

Ever since the series of books ended I've have bee non stop reading and re reading , re re reading again and again and again ( get the picture?) SO OF COURSE I WANNA GO WATCH THE FILM not as good as the book but no other choice is there?


Also, Alice in Wonderland is about to be made in film. Tim Burton ( the guy who brought us Charlie and Chocolate Factory and Corpse Bride ) is gonna direct it ! And guess who's acting JOHNNY DEPP !! FWAH I miss his Captain Jack Sparrow days!!! Savvy?


Finally, I want to watch UP. Disney Pixar film, call me childish but I think its quite worth watching!

And there it goes.