throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


dirtylittlesecrect
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 6/13/2009 07:26:00 PM


Ok, I have to admit this. I know its going to be hard, but I hope my dear friends can help me tide over the difficult times. The O level examinations are approaching and I swear if I continue doing it, its going to affect me very greatly. I mean it. My health is worsening every second and if this goes on I may even have cancer. This is serious and I wished to be taken seriously.


Please show me support as they mean a lot to me especially now. And don't shun me after knowing this. Its a difficult choice, a matter between choice and death. I never planned to reveal this secret but now, I just don't want to sink deeper.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I'M ACTUALLY ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK!


But I swear from tomorrow onwards, I shall no longer use it. My plan to stay away from temptation is to reduced the amount of time spent on it. From 20mins to 15 mins and so on. This is the best method as cold turkey might cause my blood vessels to burst.

The facebook addiction is getting no where...the quizzes... games... chat OH! THE HORRORS! Scientific research has shown that using too much of it may results in brain cancer or even worse the Alzheimer !

Source: The Lamp



Thus I pledge right now, right here at this significant moment of 7.42 pm , June 13, I would officially start my abstinence against facebook. My only times spent on computer is just mainly on our school website, google and blogger.



THE RESILIENCE STARTS NOW.

Note: to people who wants to join me in this monumental and meaningful strike please show your support! It's greatly welcomed!

( ok I am very lame... but its true :D)