throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Badminton&Dad
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 6/22/2009 01:37:00 AM

HEHE :D Yingli is feeling quite proud today!
Even though I've stopped playing badminton like for 3months?! my standard is surprisingly good! ( Not that I'm boasting but oddly I could play with people twice my age rather well !)
I am surprised! Even by myself! But thats not what I'm proud of, the fact that my losing weight regime seems to take a change is making me feel happy! Ok maybe its the exercise, people who says that keeping fit makes a person :D its true ! ROAR!

On a side note, after badminton I continued to proceed with cycling with my crazy cousins!! FWAH! Lets hope I won't meet up with any cramps tomorrow....

On a sidder note THE RESILIENCE IS ON! More than a week has past!

Studying geography now... sigh really miss my 老爸, during the evening while watching Finding Nemo until damn EMO ( hey it rhymes!) can, first time I celebrate Father's Day without my dad here :( :(
BUT NAIR MIND! OUR HEART IS WITH YOU ( lol )

I realise I shoud dedicate all my facebook time to runnning that way, I will be my ideal weight on prom night ;)
GO GO JIAYOU!