throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


16goingon17
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 6/29/2009 03:46:00 PM

Bring it on! I am left with a lot more papers before I'm done.

Sigh Chemistry sucks big time. Lucky literature was The Tell Tale Heart which is something I read before from Edgar Allen Poe ( although I cant stand him). Irregardless, knowing the book does not help the tiniest bit and so does my writing speed. (ok maybe for the tininiest bit it did ...) My heart was pumping as prominently like the speaker's at the later parts of the prose ( to those who read the book)...

GAH! What am I doing here??! I left 6 hours to finish the whole of my Sec 4 Human Geography.. Are you out of your goddamn mind!? Sheeez... maybe I shall type fast... As its raining over here now once again my balcony looks prettier than ever plus my dream like state is returning who knows, I may even end up doing poetry!!!

I am 16 going on 17
Baby my world gonna be fine
Yet now its raining
And Im stuck with Geography
How will I ever survive?

(must hum in tune to the Sound of Music's 16 going on 17)

I am so not a discipline person. Have a theory on surviving, giving up and dying which I will type more on in the later posts.!!! Its a rather BRILLIANT theory of mine ok? So look forward to it!

Note: Zoey if I get a2 for geography I will jump for joy and you own me a treat? just like why I own vivien chua champange and why vivien chua own people abalone and shark fins ( heard from jiayue LOL)